The second in a 2-part series, this one day, hands-on, interactive course outlines the steps for creating a competitive salary structure in your organization.
During this course you will learn to:
- Define your organization’s pay philosophy
- Select appropriate compensation survey sources to match your jobs to survey “benchmark” jobs
- Analyze market data to determine if paying under, at or above competitive norms
- Establish salary grades and pay ranges
- Make recommendations on salary actions for current and future employees
January 24, 2017
8:30 a.m.—4:30 p.m.
2101 L Street, NW. Suite 800