CHECK OUT OUR OPEN POSITIONS
Please read description carefully and if you are qualified apply below.
CURRENT OPEN POSITIONS
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Excellent interpersonal, managerial, analytical, organizational and communication skills (both oral and written).
- Capable of both big picture thinking, as well as executing the details.
- Flexible and enthusiastic; persistent in overcoming obstacles.
- Ability to think and act independently, as well as collaborate with a team.
- Strong code of ethics and a healthy sense of humor.
The HR SOURCE is looking for a Classification Specialist in Riverdale, MD. This is one-year contract. the position will be remote, but when the office does reopen, it will be a hybrid setup.
• Participating in meetings with management and employees gathering information in order to develop draft class specifications/job descriptions. Interviewing employees to gather more detailed information. Disseminating information concerning the study.
• Ability to review and analyze consultants work regarding difference in levels of class specifications/position descriptions.
• Conducting job classification and evaluation using point factor evaluation system and preparing written report on findings;
• Drafting classification specifications/position descriptions along with corresponding reports; determining proper occupational series and Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA) designation;
• Interacting with clients on a daily basis.
The ideal candidate will:
• Have a minimum of five years of experience writing class specifications/job descriptions.
• Have Excellent writing skills.
• Have knowledge of Compensation and Classification principles and practices and its applications.
• Be motivated and a self-starter with good analytical, collaborative, and oral presentation skills.
• Possess ability to compile and analyze data and present logical conclusions.
• Possess a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office products (Word and Excel).
• Possess ability to establish and maintain cooperative relationships with others encountered in the work.
The HR SOURCE is looking for an HR Manager for a client in Silver Spring, MD. This is a direct-hire position and it is onsite.
The Human Resources Manager proactively partners and consults with managers, supervisors, and employees to provide strategic HR expertise in the following areas: employee relations, performance management, policy development and administration, and organizational effectiveness. Interprets and administers a variety of human resources policies and practices. It also assists with general inquiries regarding recruitment and hiring, and compensation and benefits.
- Strategic Business Partner
- Employee Relations
- Performance Management
- Partners with assigned internal client groups to determine HR needs and support business strategy. Facilitates change and ensures that core HR processes are delivered in a fashion that supports business needs.
- Provides ongoing coaching and training to guide managers and employees on issues affecting performance and development
- Educates and inform employees and management on company policies and procedures
- Develops a system to analyze attrition and make recommendations to the management team for corrective action and continuous improvement.
- Assists management at a strategic level to develop programs and tools aimed at reducing and preventing employee relations issues.
- Reviews exit interviews and provide feedback appropriately
- Maintains knowledge of and ensures compliance with employment-related laws and regulations
- Actively communicates employee relations information to the Director of Human Resources and EVP/CAO as appropriate
- Communicates professionally, tactfully and with the utmost diplomacy at all times. Maintain a high level of confidentiality at all times
- Oversees the unemployment inquiries, consults with the Director of Human Resources, and or Legal when needed
- Sends monthly employment agreement reminders, maintain employment agreement tracking
- Works on various HR projects as needed
- Maintains compliance with federal and state regulations concerning employment.
- Consults with line management on recruiting and staffing needs. Partners with management to broaden diversity in the candidate pool.
- Taleo Administration – (reporting, requisitions, workflow processes, applications, forms, offer letters, and on-boarding materials)
- Manage the background investigation process
- Responds to verbal and written employment verifications
- Works or assists on special projects as determined by the needs of the business
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee(s) incumbent in this position. The employee will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by any person authorized to give instructions or assignments.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and problem-solving skills are required to interact with managers, employees, candidates, and vendors
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook & Access), on-line applicant tracking systems, and internet research skills
- Must be detail-oriented and able to proof and edit documents, spreadsheets, etc.
- Must be able to handle confidential information
- Strong sense of urgency and ability to multi-task
- Proficiency with sourcing tools that include web-posting, diversity channels, networking venues, and cold-calling
- Strong commitment to client and candidate as evidenced by responsive, well-crafted communications via email, phone, or in-person; must be customer service oriented
- Project management experience, with the ability to respond to changing priorities, and enjoyment of fast-paced, dedicated, technically challenging work environment
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field preferred with at least 7 plus years of experience in an HR support role or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Prior experience with Taleo preferred or other applicant tracking software required
- Prior experience using Lawson a plus
Share Our Open Positions
SUBMIT YOUR RÉSUMÉ FOR CONSIDERATION
Didn't see a position you were interested in?
Send us your résumé and we will contact you if your skills match a new position.
The HR Source EEO Statement