CHECK OUT OUR OPEN POSITIONS
Please read description carefully and if you are qualified apply below.
CURRENT OPEN POSITIONS
Are you a dynamic person who likes a challenge? Do you perform well under pressure? Do you work well independently? Are you a self-starter who loves relationship building? Under the direction of the CEO, the ideal candidate will be responsible for the business development of all The HR SOURCE lines of business including Contract, Direct Placement and Executive Search staffing services for HR, Administrative, Accounting, Outsourced HR, Outplacement, Payrolling and Diversity services.
The primary responsibility of this position is to create a steady flow of revenue generating activity for all lines of business and to ensure a consistent flow of job orders for the talent acquisition team.
- Secures new job orders from existing and potential customers by contacting prospects and existing clients by phone, email, LinkedIn etc.
- Actively conduct strategic account reviews with customers on a regular basis to review service needs and usage trends. Deliver ongoing market intelligence with a focus on the future and value creation.
- Set annual goals for the business development department.
- Assist with developing and improving with sales processes and procedures.
- Address client concerns and ensure the resolution of issues in a timely manner, with follow-up as appropriate.
- Retain accounts through the development of strong relationships with key decision makers and users within an organization.
- Attend professional association meetings as a means of recruiting clients and applicants.
- Assist with the creation of innovative marketing strategies.
- Solicit the HR Source’s Value-Added Services to existing and new clients.
- Provide business development oversight and training to talent acquisition team as required.
- Submit daily activity reports ensuring all data is accurate.
- Ensure that data is accurately entered and managed within the company’s sales management system.
Education and Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Sales/Marketing or other.
- 2-3 years of sales experience in a staffing agency capacity.
- Proven success of growth and account retention
The Director of Talent Acquisition will have full responsibility and accountability to oversee placement services to THE HR SOURCE clients, maintenance of applicant database, maintenance of job posting system, customer service and applicant flow. Duties will also require supervision of talent acquisition staff.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Act as liaison between The HR SOURCE and its clients.
- Develop and maintain existing client relationships.
- Take job orders from clients.
- Develop job descriptions for client positions as required.
- Manage client retention programs.
- Manage the sourcing of candidates for open positions.
- This will include managing a small team of recruiters, sourcing specialist and recruiting assistant who will be responsible for sourcing, screening and interviewing and coordinating interviews, candidates.
- May conduct follow up interviews to ensure candidates are a good fit for client positions.
- Refer fully vetted, qualified candidates to clients.
- Make job offers to selected candidates.
- Oversee maintenance of internal operations such as:
- Applicant tracking system, job posting, pipelining of candidates, onboarding, records management, client and candidate retention programs.
- Manage internal applicant retention program via periodic contact with applicant via phone and mail campaigns.
- Respond to and resolve employee relations issues at various client sites.
- Ensure that all recruiting related activities such as ATS updates, attendance at HR Association meetings, performance appraisals, reference checks, employee and client contracts, help wanted advertisements, telephone screens, applicant retention, are being completed consistently and in a timely manner.
Experience: Successful candidate will have 7+ years of proven success in the staffing industry. Must have experience managing a team of staffing professionals, excellent customer service and managerial skills. Must be a think outside of the box self-starter with a can do, will do attitude.
The HR SOURCE, a boutique staffing and consulting firm, is looking for YOU! Do you have 3 -7 year’s experience working at a staffing firm? Do you love to match people with jobs and jobs with people? Do you have a track record of SUCCESS in this industry? If you answered yes to all these questions, we would love to speak to you.
This people intensive position will require the successful candidate to perform staffing and business development duties for all HR SOURCE lines of business including Contract and Direct Placement staffing services for HR, Administrative and Accounting positions as well as HR Consulting, Outsourced HR, and Payrolling services.
Duties will include:
- Source candidates via social media, Internet, internal database, networking opportunities in order to develop a pipeline of available candidates.
- Telephone screen, video interview and test (as required) applicants for a variety of positions.
- Coordinate client interviews, conduct reference checks, make job offers to applicants.
- Provide regular follow up with clients and employees for active assignments.
- Manage internal applicant retention program via periodic contact with applicant via phone and e-mail campaigns.
- Respond to and resolve employee relations issues at various client sites.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Does this sound like you? Let’s talk! Apply TODAY!
Exciting permanent HR Generalist role available immediately. Work for one of the most known broadcasting companies around the area. We need candidates with at least 3 years of experience as an HR Generalist who are comfortable with some required in-office days. This is a permanent position with a competitive salary.
Top 3 Must haves:
- Full Cycle recruiting Experience (Job Posting, Sourcing, Interviewing)
- Experience in a high-volume environment (conducting new hire orientation and onboarding for more than 8-12 employees a month)
- HRIS System Administration (job requisitions, applications, offer letters, add new hires, terminations, generate queries, etc.)
Job Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Manage the recruiting effort for all corporate and department positions.
- Taleo Administrator- (requisitions, workflow process, applications, forms, offer letter, and on-boarding materials).
- Manage the background investigation process.
- Provide recommendations for recruitment and selection strategy and long-term planning. Understand the labor market, anticipates shortages and how availability of candidates will affect the company’s ability to recruit qualified applicants.
- Source job boards, professional associations, and social networking sites for qualified applicants and to build a consistent pipeline.
- Screen candidate application materials and conduct preliminary interviews to identify applicants who meet the requisite skills and qualifications for moving forward in the selection process.
- Interact with hiring managers to develop an understanding of job requirements.
- Communicate regularly with hiring managers to provide status updates and determine effectiveness of recruiting campaign.
- Actively participate in expanding recruitment efforts, including internal and external career fairs through on-site recruitment and/or event coordination.
- Assists in the development, implementation and coordination of the internal application program i.e., sending bi-weekly email blast of current openings to staff, coordinating internal interviews, etc.
- Prepare job postings, external advertisements and internal postings as needed.
- Create and maintain recruiting files for all positions (advertisements, job descriptions, and announcements).
- Prepare offer letters and temporary housing documents for candidates.
- Taleo report management
- Respond to routine HR questions and requests etc. Refer more complicated issues to the HR Managers or Director.
- Payroll administration such as adding new hires to the HRIS system, compensation changes, promotions address changes, terminations etc., into Lawson HRIS in conjunction with company’s semi-monthly payroll cycle.
- Generate queries and ad hoc/standard reports utilizing Lawson HRIS in an accurate and timely manner.
- Accurately maintains all employee files including Corporate, Employee Relations, Termination, Employment Agreement and Unemployment files.
- Create monthly reports and corporate emails for new hire, terminations, and monthly promotions updates.
- Provide general administrative support to HR team including, but not limited to, scheduling meeting, photocopying, filing, and opening and distributing mail.
- Respond to verbal and written employment verifications.
- Work or assist on special projects as determined by the needs of business.
- Serve as a back-up to the HR Coordinator with New Hire Orientation and Recruiting Webinars.
- Create new hire benefits folders twice per month.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or related field
- Three years of experience in an HR support role
- 1-2 years of experience with Taleo preferred or other applicant tracking software required.
- Prior experience using Lawson is a plus
- Desire to grow professionally within human resources function.
The Human Resources Department of our client is seeking an Assessment Specialist in the Assessment Services Unit. The Assessment Specialist will work as part of a team that is responsible for developing valid selection processes that ensure the highest quality of candidates for a wide range of positions.
The Assessment Specialist acts as a key partner to business leaders across the agency and within the Human Resources Department and provides consultation and support on testing and assessment activities for positions in operations, maintenance, administrative, police, supervisory, and management job titles.
Reporting directly to the Supervisor, Assessment Services Unit, the Assessment Specialist is responsible for a wide range of duties that include but are not limited to the following:
- Job Analysis
- Assessment Development (Written, Oral, and Practical tests as well as In-Baskets, Simulations, and Executive Assessments)
- Coordination of Test Administration Logistics
- Training for Item Writers and Assessment Raters
- Statistical Analysis
- Performance Evaluation/Survey development and analysis
- Assessment report writing
Ideal candidates will present the following profile:
- Knowledge of professional standards related to the use and validation of employment tests
- Knowledge of statistics
- Analytical and problem-solving skills: able to identify problems and systematically gather relevant information; seek root causes of corrections / data integrity issues
- Adaptable: willing and able to adjust to multiple tasks and demands, shifting priorities, ambiguity and rapid change
- Ability to facilitate communication between human resources and business leaders on technical issues
- Ability to prioritize and execute tasks in time-sensitive situations with a keen attention to detail
- Ability to work across multiple teams and multiple projects simultaneously in a team-oriented, cross-disciplinary, collaborative environment
- Ability to work independently on multiple projects simultaneously to meet staffing requirements
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills
- Proficiency with computer software (e.g., MS Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Item Analysis Software, SPSS)
- Master’s degree or above in Industrial/Organizational Psychology or a related field
- At least 3 years professional experience in job analysis and test development
LOOKING FOR A CHALLENGING ROLE IN HUMAN RESOURCES?
Do you love the hospitality industry; know your way around Unions and collective bargaining agreements and are you fluent in Spanish? Do you want to work for an organization that values HR and its employees? If the answer to these questions is yes, we’ve got the job for you! This is your opportunity to help create an organization that will deliver unparalleled food services at LAX airport.
In this start-up position you will:
- Partner with management team to provide strategic human resources advice and guidance in all functional areas of human resources.
- Develop, implement, and manage hiring policies and practices.
- Develop and implement recruitment and employee retention strategies.
- Develop compensation and benefit plans including job descriptions and creation of pay structure.
- Manage employee relations and employee engagement programs.
- Develop performance management systems to include performance evaluation, employee discipline/coaching and advancement.
- Develop and implement employee learning and development programs.
- Oversee HRIS rollout, closely working with users to support, train, improve system functionality and assist with implementation. Develop processes as needed to improve HRIS system operation.
- Coordinate with IT, Payroll and Benefits departments regarding on-boarding of new hires. Develop and implement processes as needed.
- Ensure compliance with applicable labor contracts, federal and state employment regulations, training, as well as company policies and procedures.
- Develop and implement health and safety program. (This should include protocols for COVID testing/quarantining).
This position requires onsite work.
We have a great entry level opening for a bilingual customer service agent. The duties will include answering phones, responding to emails and data entry. The qualified candidate must be reliable, accurate, organized, and efficient with great attention to detail. Must have excellent communication skills and writing skills and be a quick study. This position is in Landover, MD. This would be the perfect opportunity for new graduates and those with previous customer service experience.
Do you want to work for one the greatest causes affecting our country today? Our client, a Non-profit organization located in Baltimore, MD, is currently hiring an HR Assistant to assist with the following tasks:
Scheduling Meetings and Interviews
- Check References
Other duties may apply depending on the need of the Human Resource Department.
To join this great organization and to qualify for this position you must have
- 1-2 years of experience as an HR Assistant/Admin
- Must be able to go in the office regularly starting January 2022
- Must love helping others
- Great Communication skills
To be considered for this position please provide your resume to email@example.com.
Share Our Open Positions
SUBMIT YOUR RÉSUMÉ FOR CONSIDERATION
Didn't see a position you were interested in?
Send us your résumé and we will contact you if your skills match a new position.